As we all know, many diseases spread through contaminated water. Not only the water we drink but lagoon water in which we take a bath is also very dangerous. This water is a major source of germs because numerous people take a bath in it on a daily basis. Don’t you think so, cleaning of lagoon water is more important? But cleaning the lagoon is not as easy as we all think. Only a vacuum cannot clean the lagoon water. Another amazing thing is available in the market called Robotic Pool Cleaner. You can learn more here.
These cleaners first suck the water then propel it back into the lagoon with the use of very little energy. With the help of filters, all of the dirt is eliminated from the water. Now there are rotating brushes fitted in these cleaners that help to remove fungi and algae.
Why Robotic Pool Cleaners Are Important?
Because of germs in the lagoon water, swimmers suffer from many diseases such as bacterial and viral infections. And these infections, if not treated, can be fatal. Therefore, cleaning is very important. In this way, you will be saved from a lot of infections. The vacuum is not as efficient as this kind of cleaner. Nowadays, these cleaners are more preferred than vacuums.
What are the benefits of the robotic pool cleaner?
These cleaners are very beneficial, therefore, selling in large numbers. Let’s have an eye on its benefits:
- It does not use a lot of energy. By consuming very little amount of energy, it cleans the water.
- If you will clean the water with the help of a vacuum, then there will be a risk of water loss. But this cleaner always saves water.
- It is environmentally friendly. So don’t worry about the pollution.
- Right after the plugging, it will start working. It’s a plug and plays feature is mind-blowing. You don’t have to assemble the parts.
Best robotic pool cleaner:
Sometimes, buyers don’t know which kind of product will suit them more. But don’t worry, experts from devices4home.com will give you complete information about the best brands of these cleaners.
1. Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner Caddy:
- This cleaner is firm and will not be spoiled.
- It is light in weight so you can easily carry it with yourself.
- It does not consume too much space. You can easily store it.
Dimensions: 35.4*19.4*13.9 inches.
Product weight: 14.9 pounds.
Shipping weight: 14.9 pounds.
This durable Cleaner will last longer. It works efficiently and removes all harmful chemicals and germs from lagoon water. It doesn’t require assembling parts before working. You can store it anywhere because it is not very large in size.
2. Dolphin Nautilus cc Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner:
- It is an ideal Cleaner which only takes two hours for cleaning.
- It is cleared from its name that it is automatic. You don’t have to do any hard work at the time of cleaning. It will clean the lagoon by itself.
- It contains dual scrubbing brushes for removing stubborn stains from the pool.
- It does not need any additional equipment for its working.
- It saves a lot of energy without any loss of water.
- It is very long-lasting.
Item Dimensions: 16*10*16 inches.
Item Weight: 14.9 pounds
Shipping Weight: 35.3 pounds
This can be used for any lagoon type. It is firm and it will last longer. It will clean the lagoon by itself. You don’t have to do anything extra. It is an energy and water saver.
3. Dolphin E10 Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner:
- This cleaner is designed for the above-ground swimming lagoons.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
- It can clean up to 30 ft.
- It cleans the lagoon within 1.5 hours.
- It can filter and scrub your lagoon. There will be no debris after cleaning.
- It saves both energy and money.
Item Dimensions: 18*22*12 inches
Product Weight: 22.8 pounds
Shipping Weight: 22.8 pounds
It provides you quick service. You can change your cleaner within two years if it stops working. It deeply cleans your water.
4. Dolphin Escape Robotic Pool Cleaner:
- This cleaner is used for above-ground pools.
- It comes with a sleek design.
- It is not very expensive.
- It performs cleaning with the help of tracks instead of wheels.
- It has scrubbing brushes for deep removal of debris.
- It has a warranty of 1 year.
- It uses less amount of energy.
Product Dimensions: 22*18*8.1 inches
Product Weight: 23.8 pounds
Shipping Weight: 23.8 pounds
It works so efficiently that at the end of cleaning your lagoon will shine. You can also exchange it with the company in case of any problem.
What are the disadvantages of a Robotic Pool Cleaner:
In this world, everything which has advantages also has some disadvantages. Similarly, Robotic Pool Cleaners also have some cons. Let’s discuss them.
- These cleaners are very expensive and not everyone can afford them. Therefore, these cleaners are not for everyone.
- You have to clean the filters and pumps after every single cleaning of the pool. Otherwise, your cleaner can be spoiled.
- Sometimes, they don’t clean the large floating debris. In this case, you have to clean your pool again and again.
- In some cases, they don’t remove the tiny and fine particles such as sand and pebbles. Then you have to do some extra measures for proper cleaning.
- In some cases, a single type of cleaner can’t be used for different types of places.
If you are owning a lagoon, then the pool cleaner is necessary for its cleaning. It is best among all types of cleaners. You can buy the one which is required by you. Must read this article before buying the cleaner, otherwise, you will be unable to choose the right cleaner. I hope so, our article proves to be helpful for you.