Newly released smart technology does make everything incredibly simpler and easier for us all, and although we see constant improvements in smartphones, TVs, PCs, tablets, and other gadgets, there is one thing that a lot of people do not know about – and that is smart pool technology.
If you are thinking about adding a swimming pool to your backyard, then the article below might be quite helpful for you. It will feature a list of 6 reasons why choosing a smart pool is better than choosing a traditional one most people have. Let’s take a closer look:
1. The LAPS Can Be a Lifesaver
The laminar aqua propulsion system or LAPS for short is a specific piece of technology. It will add a laminar “river” flow to the water and it can move more than 3.000 liters of water. Of course, it is smart tech, which means that you can adjust the flow as you want.
The flow created is also a useful health benefit, since it is well-known that the sound of water flowing makes us feel relaxed. This means that it can lower anxiety and stress levels – something that we all need, especially when we get home from a long and tiring day at work.
2. It is Green-Certified
The technology behind these pools is the first-ever green-certified one. This means that it is environmentally friendly since it does not cause a lot of damages to the area around it. Additionally, traditional ones are most commonly built from concrete, a material that can cause some extreme damages to the environment.
On the other hand, a smart one is usually created from advanced marine grade materials, which is a carbon-fiber material most commonly used for manufacturing marine boats. It is incredibly durable, which means that it will last you for many years – unlike regular ones that need to be maintained often.
3. It is Cost And Energy Efficient
If you did some digging before opening this article, then you know that installing and maintaining both fiberglass or concrete ones is expensive. But, this is not the case with smart ones, especially since you won’t need to purchase the cleaning products. Which means that you can save a lot of cash.
Additionally, they won’t need a lot of electricity to work properly, hence, you can lower your electricity bill as well. If you want to see what designs and features you can choose for your backyard pool, check out Donehue’s Leisure where you’ll find all the information you need.
4. It Features a Powerful Filtration System And The Temperature Can Be Controlled
From all the filtration systems out there, the ones featured in these pools are the most powerful. It will properly remove all microbes, bacteria, and other impurities by utilizing a UV filtration system. This means that you won’t need to spend time maintaining it, instead, you can relax and swim!
Since they feature smart technology, the entire system will be connected to your smartphone, laptop, or computer. This enables people to swim in any weather since they can set the temperature of the water. Just imagine how wonderful it would feel to have a relaxing swim in warm water during a colder day.
5. You Can Gain Various Health Benefits
Like every swimming pool, a smart one will also allow you to exercise which in return, can help you lose and maintain your weight. Besides this obvious benefit, it’ll also allow you to improve your strength and endurance. As mentioned, the sound of water can help you relax, hence, it can lower your blood pressure as well.
6. It Will Raise The Property Value Of Your House
It is true that a swimming pool is a luxurious addition to any home and the best thing about having one? It will increase your property value. This means that you’ll be able to sell your home for a higher price and you might also be able to sell it faster – something that a lot of homeowners want to do when they are moving.
The Features Can I Opt For?
There is a wide range of features that you can choose to add, including:
- The Lights – by choosing to add lights, you won’t need to swim in the dark or turn on the lights in your yard. They are not a necessity, but, adding lights can make your night swims more convenient and enjoyable.
- The Pump – although all pools come with pumps, you can choose ones that are more or less powerful. It is advisable to get one that is quite powerful since it will ensure that all the bacteria, debris, and microbes are destroyed.
- The Cleaning Supplies – as mentioned earlier in the article, a smart one will basically clean itself, but, this does not mean that you should not clean it from time-to-time. Hence, you might want to invest in some high-quality nets that’ll make it easy for you to remove debris, as well as a brush for cleaning the walls.
- A Salt Chlorinator And a Kit For Testing The Chemical Levels – besides cleaning it some times, you’ll also need to know the exact amount of chemicals in your water – which can be quite confusing. So, you should get a salt chlorinator that will do the work for you. Additionally, you should get a water testing kit, which can tell you whether or not the chemical levels are balanced.
As you were able to read, there is a wide range of reasons why you should consider getting a smart pool in your backyard. Besides the possibility of you changing the temperature and other settings by using your smartphone or PC, you’ll also be able to lower your water and electricity bills, as well as gain various health benefits.
So, now that you know the reasons – and benefits – of installing a smart pool in your yard, you should really not waste any more time. Instead, open your browser and start searching for a contracting company that will build the pool you have always wanted to have!