Are you looking forward to moving to Spain but don’t have any offer letter from the employers? Worry not, because even if no employer is hiring you, it is still possible to get a non-lucrative Spanish Visa. The meaning of non-lucrative is to have enough financial support even if you are not earning in that country. And for this, you must have sufficient funds in your bank account.
Under such a Visa, you can live in the country for as long as you want, but you cannot do any economic activity to support yourself or your family. But who all can apply for this program? Every citizen from the non-EU nations can apply for it, and their families can also be a part of it. This article will share every detail that will get you closer to reaching your non-lucrative Spanish Visa.
This program is issued for one year; however, you can get it renewed if you want. One of the benefits of this program is that even if you are not allowed to work there for at least one year, your kids have the chance to attend the schools and study there. After the first year, a person can convert his non-lucrative Visa into a work permit. For much such information related to Spanish Visa, https://myspainvisa.com/.
Steps To Get A Non-lucrative Spanish Visa
1. Finding out where and when to fill the application:
A person should, first of all, decide when he is willing to take the trip to Spain. After he has chosen this, he needs to apply at least five weeks before his selected dates of the tour. This is the right time to fill the application for any person looking for a non-lucrative program.
But where can you do this procedure? Any person is allowed to fill the application in a Spanish embassy. Several third-party consultant companies are available that help a person get a Spanish Visa on behalf of the country. Both of them can help you come one step closer to what you want.
2. Scheduling an appointment for Visa:
After that, you have decided where to get your application filled, and it is time for you to book an appointment. People generally come across two main options: the first is getting connected via a phone call, and the other is to directly fill the form online by visiting the concerned company’s website. A person should make sure to book his appointment in advance because Spain receives many applications, and it may even take months to process them.
3. Keep your documents ready at the time of applying:
Collecting all the required documents to fill the form can be hectic at the very last moment. That is why we always suggest people keep their documents ready before applying for a Visa. Let us have a look at the list of documents that are required for the application:
- Valid passport: A person’s passport must be less than ten years old and must contain at least one blank space to apply the visa sticker.
- Two identical photographs: Pictures are necessary whenever you fill any document. Here you must follow the specifications of the picture listed on their main website.
- Medical certificate: Another necessary certificate that a person needs to have a medical health certificate that has been issued to you by an authorized doctor from your residential country. The certificate that the person willing to travel doesn’t possess any dangerous disease should be shown in the certificate. Also, make sure that this document is not more than 90 years old when applying.
- Document for showing sufficient income proof: There is doubt that this document is one of the most essential. And if you fail in getting this appropriately arranged, be sure to accept the rejection. The certificate must prove that you have an assured monthly income of around 2150 Euros. And in case you want to bring any dependent along with you, you need to show an extra amount of 535 Euros per month.
Which documents can best serve as proof of your financial stability? Some of the best ways to submit a funds certificate are to show your bank statements, a salary letter if you are:
- A working employee.
- Proof regarding any investments you have made.
- Income generated from your rented properties.
- P.C.C. ( Police Clearance Certificate): Another essential document in this list is a verified proof that shows a person has not been involved in any criminal activities during the past five years. However, make sure that your P.C.C. is not more than three months old at the time of submitting the application form.
- N.I.E. number: It is a unique identification number provided to every person willing to travel to Spain for more than six months. You may ask your third-party consultants to help you out to get this number.
A person will be called to attend the interview process after he has successfully submitted his application form. You will see your Visa counselor in the interview, where you have to submit all the essential documents. They will also ask you to give your biometrics. At last, you have to pay them the Visa fee, which can either be in the form of cash or a Cheque.
5. Validity of non-lucrative Spanish Visa:
Generally, this program is valid for up to 3-4 months, and in that period, a person must apply for a Residence permit. Usually, the residence permit gives you two years of validity, but it can be renewed for the next five years by following a proper process. After the expiration of your residence permit, you have the chance to apply for permanent residence over there.
TO SUM UP
Getting a non-lucrative Spanish Visa is not challenging if you have the proper documents and knowledge about the application procedure. Follow the above steps to make your journey a little smoother. Do not miss any necessary documents mentioned above at the time of application.