Hemp is a tall, graceful plant that can grow to a height of 3.5 meters. Although hemp (Cannabis Sativa) and marijuana (Cannabis Sativa var. Indica) are members of the same species, they are very different.
Hemp is environmentally friendly, has high nutritional and medicinal value and at the same time is an almost unlimited resource.
Hemp can bring us independence from oil, stop logging and cure cancer.
Hemp is the most universal plant currently available on the planet. It has been used by humans for a long time, dating back to the Neolithic period from 7000 to 5000 BC. Hemp seeds have been found in many archeological sites dating back to this period.
Up until World War II, it was a widespread crop that proved to be an excellent source of fiber raw material. Growth lasts about 120 days and can be harvested multiple times throughout the year, depending on growing conditions.
It has a fair amount of biomass that can utilize large quantities of carbon dioxide. It is very resilient and requires little use of agrotechnical. It is not a demanding plant and can be grown on poor soils and in poor conditions, and it has the property of repairing the properties of the land it has been cultivated for many years.
Why is it important to know the difference between the two products?
We can present this difference across the cosmetics industry and the health sphere. CBD and hemp oil are winning the cosmetic market. They can be found as ingredients in all current skincare products, so it is imperative that you know the differences.
Although derived from the same herbs the difference between CBD oil and hemp oil is huge. It is very important to know what it is all about so you know what you are spending your money on. And here’s the difference.
1. The first and biggest difference is industrial hemp oil, or known only as hemp oil, is derived from grain, and CBD oil is derived from the flower of that plant. That’s the main difference, but there are many more.
2. Hemp oil is made from hemp seed and is a food product. You can use it in cooking as well as olive oil, a supplement such as fish oil or locally for skin and hair. Hemp seeds also produce milk. It contains a high percentage of fatty acids like Omega 3 and alpha-linolenic acid. Generally, it is one of the healthiest oils, if not the healthiest cooking oil. The point is, it is made from hemp seeds and does not contain cannabinoids such as CBD. This is a type of food.
3. Polyunsaturated fatty acids (good fats) make up 75-80% of oil, while the percentage of less desired saturated fatty acids is only 9-11%. It is considered the best source of unsaturated fat among all plants. The essential fatty acids found in seeds are more needed than all other vitamins in the human diet but are not naturally produced by our bodies. They must be taken from outside sources, through food. Modern humans have a great lack of essential fatty acids in their diet due to the high intake of animal fats compared to vegetable, caused by the high consumption of processed foods and meat compared to natural organic foods.
This type of oil is proudly called “the most perfectly balanced oil of nature” due to the fact that it contains a balanced 3: 1 ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids, which has long been found to be the optimal ratio for long-term healthy human consumption.
Extensive studies have shown that many diseases have to do with the lack of balanced values of certain fatty acids in the body. Symptoms are often associated with a deficiency of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Most people who eat healthy and who have a balanced ratio of essential fatty acids have healthy skin and a strong immune system.
4. CBD oil has a long list of medicinal properties. The main features are relief from conditions such as chronic pain, inflammation, migraines, arthritis, cramps, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and schizophrenia. Make sure you buy CBD products at proven sites, such as RoyalCBD, not at unverified sites whose product quality is highly questionable.
5. The CBD has also shown some anti-cancer healing properties, and new healing properties are being learned daily as the field of research expands.
Numerous studies have shown that it has a beneficial effect on memory enhancement and can be used as an antipsychotic, with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
6. CBD also abounds in antioxidants. But are CBD cosmetics actually more efficient and more cost-effective?
Because CBD is obtained by the extraction of industrial hemp blossom, it contains a far higher concentration of terpenes in its composition than the pressed plant alone. The amount of terrain is a key difference because it is they who are responsible for the benefits of this plant. The more terpins the stronger the effects of this plant on the body and skin. Much more plants are required to obtain CBD than to obtain hemp oil. Therefore, the price difference is justified and proportionate to the different effects these two products achieve.
7. CBD is the most prevalent cannabinoid in industrial hemp and has no psychoactive effect. Industrial is used to obtain the resin, so THC may only be present in traces. This means that the CBD of the oil causes a sense of numbness and acts on the peripheral nervous system, unlike THC that acts on the central nervous system.
So, all you need to know when it comes to the differences between hemp and CBD is that there are many, but both products are considered (by many, we are just passing on a comment) beneficial to your health.
One is extracted directly from the seed, while the other is a molecule found in the plant itself.
Hemp oil does not contain CBD, which makes it a completely different product. We are just beginning to realize how many different parts of a plant can be set aside to produce different products, and at the moment everyone’s attention is CBD.
It is important to note that it is perfectly okay to take both types of products together, one will have no effect on efficiency or the other, nor are there any side effects caused by combining them.