To achieve success in work and life, you need to develop and learn all the time. If you have long planned to change something in yourself, don’t put off changes until the New Year or next Monday.
You can “pump” your knowledge, useful skills, positive character traits, and habits without leaving home, using special apps for self-development. They will help you become the “best version of yourself”, increase productivity, and develop new abilities that you could only dream of. They will become personal pocket assistants who won’t forget anything, and will be there for you around the clock.
The choice of such apps is as wide as the number of original Netflix series or live betting options during the FIFA season. They can be downloaded for free and installed on any digital device. Some of them are designed for time management, planning, and self-organization. Others will help increase motivation and develop better personal qualities.
A popular program for planning, keeping to-do lists with filtering and sorting them into categories. The app has a built-in “karma” function that demonstrates the user’s productivity. Points are assigned for adding, completing tasks. When setting recurring labels, filters, deadlines, their number increases. All progress is visualized on convenient color charts. Starting from the “beginner” level, you will gradually pass through 8 levels, reaching the honorable title of “guru”.
- Prioritization levels for tasks, to focus on key goals.
- Synchronization of events with convenient settings with Google Calendar.
- Convenient system of tags and filters for structuring tasks.
- Productivity visualization with detailed analysis of statistics.
- Adding points for successful completion of tasks.
- Compatibility with many popular apps, services, and plugins.
To create working plans and develop the best qualities in yourself, it’s important to regularly analyze actions with summarizing. This app helps in this, even if you use it one minute a day. The number of its downloads in the world has exceeded 10 million. By selecting your mood and the activity you were engaged in during the day, you will get detailed statistics of your daily emotional state with detailed recommendations. The program will build correlations between the activity you do and your mood, clearly showing the picture of each day.
- The opportunity to look at yourself from the outside and understand the problems that arise in life or at work.
- Informative graphs and detailed statistics.
- Setting reminders to view records.
- Possibility of code protection for safe storage of personal data.
Remember the Milk
This famous app is useful for making lists of tasks and to-do’s with fixing and tracking deadlines. You will be reminded of their approach by corresponding notifications. You can create actions for yourself for different periods of time: for a day, a week or any other terms. In the program, you can configure location, tags, and set notifications with a certain frequency. Make smart lists, for example, separate unimportant to-dos from urgent current tasks, share them with your loved ones or coworkers.
- Quickly search the system.
- Saving favorite tasks in separate lists.
- Compatible with MS Outlook.
- Convenient touch input that allows you to quickly add and correct information.
A great alternative to the usual daily planner. The app is suitable for quickly jotting down ideas, creating notes, to-do lists, and is characterized by a pleasant design and ease of use. With its help, you won’t lose sight of anything. Notes in the program are sorted by color, access to them can be password protected.
- Color selections for different information.
- Setting reminders about events, changes in tasks.
- Option to back up information.
- Editing notes.
- Built-in calendar for planning.
A full-fledged “mood diary” or emotion tracker that helps you get to know yourself better and understand your feelings, acting as a “personal psychologist“. This software product, developed with the participation of experts in the field of clinical psychology, helps fight depression, tracks changes in the user’s mood, gives useful advice and recommendations.
- You get your complete psychological portrait.
- Fighting anxiety and inner tension.
- A lot of useful information about the peculiarities of the psyche and the work of the brain.
An effective motivator to fight laziness and procrastination. The fate of a virtual tree is in your hands, and you help it grow by completing the planned tasks on time. To do this, you set the time for each task on your smartphone and start its fulfillment.
As you move towards your goal, the tree grows, reaching its maximum height by the time you reach it. But for this to happen, you need to be distracted as little as possible by extraneous services and websites. If you want to surf social networks or chat on messengers while working, the tree will start to wither and will soon die. The program provides pauses for rest. The more tasks you complete successfully, the thicker and more beautiful your forest will be.
- It helps you concentrate on work without distractions, develops a sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Tracks the amount of time spent on the phone.
- Rewards after successful completion of each task.
It teaches you how to control your expenses to avoid “sagging” budgets. Following its recommendations, you will learn to spend your earnings consciously and rationally, and you will be able to save a decent amount of money for your dream purchases.
- Convenient system of accounting for expenses and income.
- Instant addition of information.
- Simple interface.
- No need to register.
- Over a hundred currencies for accounting.
- Separation of expenses into cash and non-cash.
An original app for improving brain activity, developing concentration, attention, thinking abilities. To work in the program, you specify the skills you want to improve, after which you perform various tasks in a game form. Gradually their complexity increases. You can do it wherever and whenever you want, for example, while standing in traffic jams for a long time or on the way to work in public transportation. All exercises are accompanied by inspirational commentary. An instructional manual allows you to quickly understand the program.
- Unique tasks for brain training, developed with the participation of experts in neuropsychology.
- Determination of intelligence level.
- Attractive interface with a beautiful picture and high-quality sound accompaniment.
- Generation of an individual training program according to the user’s capabilities and abilities.
A useful, comfortable software for iPad and iPhone with gamified interface, which in a relaxed game form will help to eradicate bad habits from your life, replacing them with useful skills. The program is a simulator for practicing certain actions. You specify which activity you want to perform regularly, set its frequency. The app will remind you about the tasks “for tomorrow” at the end of the current day. For example: “read 50 pages every day”. The habits developed are marked as completed.
- Simple to use.
- Extensive statistics for each action, showing the user’s progress in the form of graphs and percent completion.
- Only necessary functions, nothing superfluous.