After the water in your toilet or kitchen sinks the drain, most people don’t have thought about what happens to it. They are satisfied that the wastewater has been disposed of through the sewer system. If the sewer system runs into a problem, it has the potential to bring your household system to a standstill. Luckily, as the world is making progress leaps and bounds, the solution of common draining problems is getting simpler. A single smart cam mounted on the hose will do the trick for you now.
Now it is quite easier for a plumber to find out the source of a blockage and clean it right away. A top plumbing technician can now use a snake, a cable in combination with a camera to spot clogs. Regardless of the fact whether you’re not feeling too inquisitive about the internal activities of your pipes system, you ought to think about USABorescopes. Here are a bunch of benefits of sewer line cams.
1. Use it anywhere
You can use the sewer line cam anywhere in the house. Clogging in the past could turn into a headache that only got worse with time. Undoing a clogging scenario in the lawn is not much of a stress as the ground is mostly not concrete. However, if you suspect that the clogging is under the concrete floor of your house, it can be a significant problem for you. Even getting access to the sewer lines can be an exhaustive problem for you and the plumbers. The process of digging and repairing can take its toll on your nerves. However, the invention of sewer line cams has made things easier for plumbers and house owners.
Even if there is a blockage under the concrete floor, you only have to dig a hole at the problem spot. The cost of digging trenches through the tiles of your floor is way higher than buying a sewer line cam. Just imagine how your floor will look like after the trenches have been filled. Not a good look, after all. Use the cam to trace the clogging and save precious money.
2. The cam is more accurate than a plumber’s guess
Instead of making guesses about the location of the clogging, a technician can use this latest technology to know the right location of the blockage. The cameras have the option to record different images that you can use later on for reference. Not only you can use a cam to detect clogging issues, but you also can use it for the inspection of the rest of the entire sewer line. If the root of the tree has broken down into the pipe or the pipe has rusted, you can use the camera to find out the issues before it turns into a problem. Sewer line clogging can turn out to be messy.
Sewer line blockages may occur whenever a foreign object restricts the plumbing waste from getting disposed of. Here is a rundown of the reasons behind most blockages.
- If you dump the grease down the sink or garbage disposal, you will highly likely to witness a blockage.
- If you are using flushable wipes or any other alike products, you are likely to see a stuffed sewer system.
- Most of the time tree roots grow into the sewer line and cause the blockages in the sewer line system.
- If you tend to accidentally flush garbage like paper towels, you will see a stuffed and blocked sewer line.
The reparation process for each of the sewer lines is different, which makes the process of identification of the cause even slower.
Benefits of using a sewer line camera
When the issue is of the blockage of the sewer line, one size is not fit for all. Identifying the real culprit will allow you to use a perfect solution. Here is a rundown of the benefits of using a camera.
- Many plumbers who choose not to deploy a sewer line camera are not efficient in their work. Instead of finding out what is wrong with the sewer system, they would adopt a hit and trial system and repair only after guessing the real problem. You might have heard stories of homeowners whose plumbers might have dug into their whole house. After making several attempts at repairing the system, they would be able to repair the system. A cam resolves this kind of problem. You get the opportunity to fix the issue right away.
- It prevents future damage. If you have an older home or you have recently bought a home from someone, there might be a problem in the sewer line system. A professional sewer line cam can help you take great steps at safeguarding any future damages by letting you know about the problems head-on. You may start by running the waterproof camera through the system and seeing where the fault lies. The video is usually high-resolution which helps you identify the potential problems in your system and eventually save your property from hefty damage.
- The level of invasion is usually minimum. There is usually no need to worry about the damage that has been done to your lawn or home. A sewer line camera inspection needs not to require any kind of cutting into your walls or digging big holes in the yard or lawn. You can discover the problem easily, which helps you save time and money.
- It cuts costs significantly. Multiple sewer line cam inspections are almost inexpensive as you can do it yourself without seeking the services of a plumber. Also, if you spot a problem before it worsens, it will help you cut costs that you would run when the problem worsens. There is a higher accuracy level in the solution of your plumbing issues therefore your problems will be resolved fast in a very cost-effective manner.
So, buying a sewer line camera is the most efficient way to deal with plumbing issues in your home. If you take a moment to calculate the costs, you will realize that the money you will spend on a cam is nothing as compared to the money you will spend on fixing the areas that the plumbers would dig up.