Sloth - The Goonies
Sloth (John Matuszak) is one of the criminal Fratelli brothers and possibly the most well-remembered character from The Goonies. Sloth is massively strong and terribly deformed, the result of being dropped on his head repeatedly as a baby. He is especially fond of Baby Ruth candy bars.
Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) is the wildly eccentric (perhaps completely crazy) owner of a bizarre chocolate factory in this 1971 classic. He sings, he dances, and he surrounds himself with colorful rhyming dwarf employees. Though the original movie was a box office flop, the man in purple has since become iconic as one of the most recognizable and unique figures in cinema.
Chucky - Child’s Play
Charles Lee Ray, also known as “Chucky”, is the infamous “Lakeshore Strangler” and a voodoo practitioner. Betrayed by his partners in crime and bleeding badly from a gunshot wound inflicted by a police officer, he uses voodoo to transfer his soul into a doll. The result is another silver screen icon: the red haired axe-wielding doll with a maniacal grin painted on a plastic face.
Dr. Frank-N-Furter - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
One of Tim Curry’s most memorable roles, the flamboyant, transsexual scientist that makes men from scratch and takes a seemingly normal couple on a musical ride through the bizarre side of science. The Rocky Horror Picture Show has been in limited release in theatres for nearly 40 years, and Frank-N-Furter, as weird as he is, has become a part of the cult canon.
Jareth the Goblin King - Labyrinth
Played by the incomparable David Bowie, Jareth the Goblin King (though himself not a Goblin) is master of The Labyrinth, a vast kingdom. Apart from his knack for musical numbers and his preoccupation with an adolescent Jennifer Connelly, he’s also notably bizarre for the ability to transform into a bar own at will and for having the hair of, well, a rock star.
From the hilarious to the horrifying, the obscure to the well-loved, these characters stand out as truly weird creations from some of the film industry’s most talented writers.
- - Pussy Galore - Goldfinger: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/25/article-1164906-0418642B000005DC-919_468x615.jpg http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/dvd-goldfinger-front.jpg
- - Jesus Quintana - The Big Lebowski: http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_b4/assets/widget_cHiafzs_ziNRLae9qkgJHX.jpg http://www.shopdowncity.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the_big_lebowski_6.jpg
- - Edward Scissorhands - Edward Scissorhands: http://newsitemstoday.today.com/files/2009/03/johnny_depp_edward_scissorhands-1.jpg http://tf.org/images/covers/EdwardScissorhands-tf.org-free-2008.jpg
- - Lee Geum-Ja - Sympathy for Lady Vengeance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wlB5F8xsNwY/Rblr_Nwu_nI/AAAAAAAAAVY/iPsFMTul800/s400/vengeance.jpg http://kiirtee.bytemob.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Sympathy-For-Lady-Vengeance.jpg
- - Max Cohen - Pi: http://www.hoboes.com/library/graphics/movies/Pi/Search%20for%20Truth.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/Piposter.jpg
- - Sloth - The Goonies: http://jwill.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/sloth.jpg http://cinematropolis.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/goonies.jpg
- - Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Willy_Wonka-talking-figure.jpg http://burgsworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/wonka.jpg
- - Chucky - Child’s Play: http://alltopmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/chucky-mask.jpg http://iconsoffright.com/news/childs-play-movie.jpg
- - Dr. Frank-N-Furter - The Rocky Horror Picture Show: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/Dr_Frank-N-Furter.jpg http://www.horrorstew.com/images/RockyHorrorSoundTrack.jpg
- - Jareth the Goblin King - Labyrinth: http://www.movieforum.com/movies/titles/labyrinth/images/jareth.jpg http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/835880labyrinth-posters.jpg